How do I order a transcript?
- Click on the National Student Clearinghouse Transcript Request link below:
Types of transcripts?
- All transcripts that are produced by NSC are OFFICIAL. You can order either an electronic version that will be send via email or through the transcript exchange or a hard-copy paper transcript that is printed on special, watermarked paper and sent in a sealed, signature-stamped envelope.
- Archived Records – If you attended Juniata College before 1983, you will not be able to order an electronic transcript and must order a mail/paper transcript. Your order may also require additional days for processing.
- Current Juniata students can download an UNOFFICIAL version of their Juniata transcript by logging into Colleague Self-Service.
What is the fee for a transcript?
There will be NSC delivery and processing fees for each transcript request. The current fees are:
|Electronic Transcript Exchange (with other NSC institutions)||$2.50|
|Pickup in Registrar's Office||$2.50|
Please consult the NSC website for fees for other delivery methods,
- Fees are subject to change as determined by the National Student Clearinghouse.
- Refunds will not be considered. Please review your order to ensure accuracy before submitting.
After Placing your Order:
- Hold for Pickup – Orders can be picked up at the Juniata College Registrar’s Office on the second floor of Founders Hall the next business day after you receive the “transcript ready” email.
- Editing Addresses – Once an order has been placed, you will not be allowed to change the recipient’s address. You must place a new order with the correct address.
- Cancelling Orders – Due to our automated ordering processing, once an order is received, it cannot be cancelled.
How long will it take for my transcript to be processed?
- Orders are typically processed within one business day.
- If you have a hold on your account, your order will not be processed. Please ensure you do not have any holds before you proceed.
- Track your order: Click HERE