The Vice President for Finance and Operations, Director of Human Resources, Assistant Director of Human Resources and the Benefits Coordinator administer the insurance programs available to full-time employees. Details of each program are provided to participants at the time of initial appointment. The Director of Human Resources will provide copies of current descriptive booklets when requested. The Assistant Director of Human Resources and the Benefits Coordinator will answer questions regarding specific claims.
Specific actual benefits are identified in the respective booklets and policies. For further information please contact our benefits coordinator Andrea Smith. Questions regarding tuition benefits should be directed to Valerie Rennell.
Insurance Coverage Available to Eligible Employees
Benefits Available to all Eligible Employees
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Family Leave for Faculty
- Family Leave for Administrators & Staff
- Emergency Travel Assistance Program
- Tuition Information & Forms
- Other Benefits - 10% discount at the college store, use of the Kennedy Sports & Recreation Center, use of the Brumbaugh Fitness Center, use of the L. A. Beeghly Library, receive complimentary admission to most sporting events
The following forms must be completed and submitted to Human Resources in event of Work-related illness or injury:
- First Report of Injury
- Notice of Rights and Duties
- Mandatory Notice Acknowledgment
- Physician Panel List
- Supervisor Evaluation of Work-related Injury or Accident
- Useful Links
- Useful Phone Numbers
- Health Plan Eligibility/Claims Questions - 1-800-223-3943
- Health Plan Precertification Questions - 1-800-422-8929
- Multiplan Wrap Network - 1-800-672-2140
- Rx Customer Service - 1-866-644-7527
- Rx Pharmacy Help Desk - 1-800-364-6331
- Vision Benefits of America (Order Claim Form) - 1-800-432-4966
- Broker's National Dental Insurance Customer Service - 1-800-798-1125
- AmeriFlex Customer Service - Phone: 1-888-868-3539 Fax: 1-856-631-1020
- TIAA-CREF Telephone Counseling Center - 1-800-842-2766
- Huntingdon County Chamber Information - Juniata College is a member of the Huntingdon County Chamber of Commerce. As employees
of the College, we are eligible to obtain discounts at the following businesses:
- K. L. Myers Heating & Cooling - 15 % off al products & services
- Kavazea Design - 10% off any design fees
- Lincoln Caverns, Inc. - $1.00 of Adult Tickets and $0.50 off Children's Tickets (not valid during special events).
- Log Cabin Gallery Shop - 10% off the item of your choice each visit
- M&T Vacuum Systems - 10% off any new vacuum cleaner
- Majik Rentals & Sales - 10% off all your purchases
- McCartney's Business Product - Up to $300 in gas coupons with your first Internet order of office supplies, break room, or cleaning supplies, computer supplies, or furniture.
- MoonShadow Harp Therapy - 10% off VAHT (VibroAcoustic Harp Therapy)
- Moove In Self Storage - Pay for 1st month of storage, get 2nd month free
- ProCare Health Systems, Inc - A new corporate rate for members (call for details)
- Service Center - 20% off phones and accessories
- Shale Rock Outdoor Advertising - 10% discount on advertising
- Shipley Energy - 10% discount on duct cleaning services; 5% discount on furnace, boiler, and air conditioner installations; 5% discount on parts & labor for repairs & tune-ups (Discounts are for items directly related to the Chamber member's place of business, and not their residence).
- Swartz Fire & Safety, Inc - 10% off all products and services
- The Uniform Place - 20% off name rand uniforms, 15% off shoes and accessories, and 10% off value priced items
- Vintage Art Glass and Bead Shop - 10% off any glass/stained item in the gift shop (excludes custom orders)
- Wireless Zone - 25% off accessories and 10% off phones
- If you would like to receive emails from the Huntingdon County Chamber of Commerce, please forward your name and email address to email@example.com.