Specific actual benefits are identified in the respective booklets and policies. For further information please contact our benefits specialist Paige Hower. Questions regarding tuition benefits should be directed to Cathy Closz. The VP for Administration, Director of Human Resources and the Benefits Specialist administer the insurance programs available to full-time employees. Details of each program are provided to participants at the time of initial appointment. The Benefits Specialist will provide copies of current descriptive booklets when requested and will answer questions regarding specific claims.
For information regarding benefits eligibility during Faculty Leaves, please refer to Fringe Benefits for Faculty on Leaves of Absence detailed in section 220.127.116.11 of the Faculty Manual.
Insurance Coverage Available to Eligible Employees
Benefits Available to all Eligible Employees
- Flexible Spending Account
- Connect Care Welcome
- Connect Care Brochure
- Employee Assistance Program
- Family Leave for Faculty
- Family Leave for Administrators & Staff
- Emergency Travel Assistance Program
- Tuition Information & Forms
- ADP- LifeMart Discounts on Rentals, Flights, Restaurants etc.
- Other Benefits - 10% discount at the college store, use of the Kennedy Sports & Recreation Center, use of the Brumbaugh Fitness Center, use of the L. A. Beeghly Library, receive complimentary admission to most sporting events
The following forms must be completed and submitted to Human Resources in event of Work-related illness or injury:
- First Report of Injury
- Notice of Rights and Duties
- Mandatory Notice Acknowledgment
- Physician Panel List
- Supervisor Evaluation of Work-related Injury or Accident
- Useful Links
- Useful Phone Numbers
- Health Plan Eligibility/Claims Questions - 1-800-962-6842
- Health Plan Precertification Questions - 1-800-556-1555
- Rx Customer Service - 1-888-792-3862
- Rx Pharmacy Help Desk - 1-866-782-2779
- Vision Benefits of America (Order Claim Form) - 1-800-432-4966
- Broker's National Dental Insurance Customer Service - 1-800-798-1125
- AmeriFlex Customer Service - Phone: 1-888-868-3539 Fax: 1-856-631-1020
- TIAA Telephone Counseling Center - 1-800-842-2766
- Huntingdon County Chamber Information - Juniata College is a member of the Huntingdon County Chamber of Commerce.