Be ready to undertake business on the micro and macro level. At Juniata, you will explore and gain experience in both entrepreneurship and global business.
- You will have access to JCEL, our business incubator, complete with seed capital and entrepreneurial opportunities
- Almost every student at Juniata participates in at least one internship—many do more
- Our flexible curriculum encourages students to study abroad in order to develop global business perspective
- At Juniata, our faculty teach, research and have business experience on which to rely
- In the past three years, Juniata students have:
- entered law school at Widener, Duquesne, Dickinson and George Washington
- begun their careers with national firms such as Deloitte and Touche, Nationwide Insurance, Raytheon and Kimberly-Clark
- accepted positions with numerous regional Certified Public Accounting firms, such as Rager, Lehman and Houck, P.C.
Interested in Achieving a Masters Degree in Accounting?
Juniata College has received accreditation for its business programs through the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE) located at 11374 Strang Line Road in Lenexa, Kansas, USA. For more information, click the logo above.