Organization and administration of a successful NCAA Division III baseball program.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, recommend and implement specific training/conditioning programs and skill develop programs.
- Recommend and enforce discipline of student-athletes for infractions of rules, regulations and misconduct.
- Ensure proper safety precautions are followed at all times.
- Ensure adherence to rules, regulations and policies of all governing bodies. (Juniata College, Centennial Conference, and National Collegiate Athletic Association.)
- Plan, organize, implement and follow-up on an extensive ongoing recruiting effort through written, verbal and personal contact with student-athletes and their families.
This position will report to the Director of Athletics.
- Bachelor Degree required; Master’s Degree preferred.
- The ideal candidate will have previous college coaching and/or playing experience and an understanding of the Division III philosophy and its role at a private liberal arts institution.
- Candidates must have experience recruiting on the collegiate level, possess strong organizational and interpersonal skills, communicate effectively, and demonstrate a willingness to work in a team-oriented environment that values community.