The Academic Support Coordinator is a full-time, 12-month position that requires significant clerical, organizational, and data management skills in order to coordinate the Office of Academic Support in ways that respond effectively to students, faculty, and staff.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities
- Creation and maintenance of numerous and distinct databases.
- Manage a team of student office assistants and have numerous management responsibilities (including but not limited to student payroll, test proctoring, and general office administration).
- Candidates will maintain the highest confidentiality with sensitive and privileged materials and communication, assist with regular program assessments, and otherwise provide guidance and assistance to anyone who has contact with this busy academic office.
Will be responsible for a team of student office assistants and have numerous management responsibilities.
- Qualified applicants will have strong computer skills and mastery of multiple computer programs (including Access, Excel, and Word).
- The job requires strong written and oral communication skills, problem-solving and trouble-shooting abilities, coordination of multiple and competing deadlines, and attention to detail in a dynamic and busy work environment.
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred; a minimum of 2-3 years of work experience in an office setting is expected.