Input, maintain and extract personal, financial, and informational databases to respond to requests and to generate reports.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities
- Verifies and updates Juniata constituent records, utilizing systematic procedures for data collection, verification, and record updating.
- Generates lists, labels, reports, and data extracts, both routine and special, in response to specific requests.
- Explains and interprets database content to users and provides supporting constituent data to Advancement personnel. Defines and interprets data element definitions.
- Assists with Alumni Weekend, Homecoming, and other Advancement events.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
Works independently using own judgment and discretion in providing requested service. Must work cooperatively with a diverse customer base. Supervises student assistants.
- High school diploma plus knowledge and capabilities normally acquired through a business college or Associate's degree.
- Advanced computer skills including designing complex queries and reports and proficiency of Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel and Access. Has knowledge of additional PC-based programs. Knowledge of Datatel's Benefactor database is desirable.
- Organizational skills with attentiveness to accuracy and detail while handing multiple tasks at once.