The Assistant Men’s Basketball Coach will assist the head coach with aspects of a successful collegiate basketball program.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with recruitment of qualified student-athletes.
- Monitoring academics.
- Game preparation.
- Player development.
- Assisting the head coach with all other aspects of a successful collegiate basketball program.
The Assistant Mens Basketball Coach will report to the Head Coach and Director of Athletics.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- The ideal candidate will have one to three years of previous college coaching experience, a playing or student manager background at the college level, and an understanding of the Division III philosophy and its role at a private liberal arts institution.
- Candidates must have experience recruiting on the collegiate level, possess strong organizational and interpersonal skills, communicate effectively, and demonstrate a willingness to work in a team-oriented environment that values community.