Performs essential office-wide support functions for the Athletic Department.
Typical Duties & Responsibilities
- Serves as a receptionist at Plaza Entrance of Kennedy Sports and Recreation Center.
- Performs general clerical duties for Athletic Department Staff including: answering telephone, scheduling appointments, typing and filing.
- Coordinates team bus and van transportation.
- Prepares all cash advances.
- Hires and supervises student workers.
- Sends and records all competition contracts.
- Prepares monthly student payroll.
- Assists in other areas as assigned.
This position reports to the Head Football Coach.
- Data entry and word processing skills. Ability to use Microsoft Word, Microsoft Access and Datatel system.
- Ability to meet and deal with a wide range of people and communicate in a positive and helpful manner.
- Organizational ability with attentiveness to detail.
- Two to four years relevant work experience.