Coaching responsibilities/duties will be for all aspects of the defense.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities
- Administrative duties in game week organization and preparation.
- Film breakdown
- Opponent scout
- Creating tendency reports.
- Will have own on-field coaching responsibilities and recruiting area.
- Academic monitoring.
- Additional duties may be assigned by the Head Coach or the Director of Athletics.
This position will report to Head Football Coach.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Playing experience at the collegiate level.
- Preference will be given to applicants with experience coaching or playing defensive back.
- Strong communication skills and ability to recruit high academic and quality student-athletes is a must.
- Experience with Hudl/DSV digital editing system is a plus.
- Knowledge of and adherence to Juniata College, NCAA division III, and Centennial Conference rules and regulations are also required.