Oversees all budgeting activities including budget formulation, monitoring, and reporting in conjunction with the Controller and VP of Finance and Administration. Organizes, evaluates and controls budget plans and administers funds. Reviews operating budgets periodically to analyze trends affecting budget needs. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Tracks annual budget, prepares financial projections and answers questions pertaining to budget activity.
- Tracks and updates endowment fund activity to software.
- Liaison with external audit firm for financial audit and preparation of annual tax form
- Prepares annual financial statements and other financial reports
- Assists Controller with special projects
- Supervises students and assists with Internal Audit functions
- Performs related duties as assigned.
Works independently and under broad guidelines and direction. Must work cooperatively and collaboratively with diverse individuals and groups, internally and externally.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Experience working in a collaborative, team-based environment.
- Ability to adapt to and lead change.