The primary role of the Gift Processing & Advancement Assistant is to perform tasks that support the advancement team.
Typical Duties & Responsibilities
- Post gifts and pledge payments in a timely manner.
- Issues gift receipts and generates pledge payment reminders.
- Prepares contribution reports.
- Assists with advancement data entry.
This position reports to the Director of Advancement Services.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Prior experience with Datatel database desirable.
- Ability to work independently within a broad strategic framework and institutional priorities.
- Must work cooperatively and collaboratively with numerous and diverse individuals and groups.
- Organizational skills with attentiveness to accuracy and detail while handling multiple tasks at once.
- Maintains strict confidentiality.
- High school diploma plus knowledge and capabilities normally acquired through a business college degree or a high school emphasis in business.
- Three of more years of progressively responsible work experience required. Associate degree is desired.