Managing a successful NCAA Division III swimming program as well as on-campus aquatics activities.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities
- Organization and administration of a successful NCAA Division III swimming program.
- Directing all on-campus aquatics activities.
This position reports to the Director of Athletics.
- Bachelor Degree required; Master’s Degree preferred.
- The ideal candidate will have previous coaching and/or competitive swimming experience at the collegiate level and an understanding of the Division III philosophy and its role at a private liberal arts institution.
- Candidates must possess strong organizational and interpersonal skills, communicate effectively, and demonstrate a willingness to work in a team-oriented environment that values community.