Coaching responsibilities/duties will be for all aspects of the offense.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities
- Coaching a position group.
- Administrative duties in game week organization and preparation.
- Video breakdown.
- Opponent scout.
- Creating tendency reports.
- Will have own recruiting area.
- Additional duties may be assigned by the Head Coach or the Director of Athletics.
The Offensive Coordinator will report to Head Football Coach.
- Qualifications include a Bachelor’s degree.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Playing experience at the collegiate level.
- Preferred qualifications include experience as an Offensive Coordinator, and/or extensive college coaching/recruiting experience.
- Strong communication skills and ability to recruit high academic and quality student-athletes is a must.
- Experience with Hudl is required.
- Knowledge of and adherence to Juniata College, NCAA division III, and Centennial Conference rules and regulations are also required.