The Operations Specialist – Applicant Processing is responsible for processing applications for admission to Juniata College. Duties will vary over the course of the admission cycle but entail processing mail, collating (scanning) loose credentials, entering applications in an Enterprise Resource Planning (Datatel) or Constituent Resource Management (CRM) software environments, cleaning up data reports, and other items required to bring an applicant’s file to completion, also coordinating the early review process and electronic filing of all applications. Included is supporting the application process for both undergraduate and graduate enrollments which requires working closely with Faculty, Registrars, and other members of the Enrollment Division.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities
- Process applications for review by counselors or faculty.
- Annually document and update application processing procedures.
- Communicate with campus constituents regarding changes or revisions to enrollment application processes.
- Coordinate materials for review in prospective student files.
- Work with the Communications team to develop and coordinate communications to complete applications.
- Function as the Enrollment Division trouble-shooter and liaison for Common Application Online.
- Enter data as necessary into in an Enterprise Resource Planning (Datatel) or Constituent Resource Management (CRM) software environments.
- Enrollment front desk coverage as needed in support of the Operations Specialist – Campus Visit Coordinator.
- Assists with filing.
- Other duties as assigned.
This position reports to the Operations Supervisor.
- Either an Associates Degree or High School Diploma with significant related work experience.
- Experience with Slate, Ellucian (formerly Datatel) or a similar Enterprise Resource Planning system.
- Possess strong writing and communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and possess strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and effectively with a diverse constituency.
- Sense of humor.