Print Shop Assistant will ensure that print shop jobs are completed in a timely and satisfactory manner. In the absence of the print shop supervisor, must ensure that all products and services are rendered in a professional and positive manner, while managing team of student employees to meet customer needs.
Typical Duties & Responsibilities
- Fulfill work orders and inventory orders, provide customer service, work order billing, inventory, machine operation and maintenance of all office equipment and cash register balance.
- In-depth skills in Word, Publisher and PowerPoint.
- Basic skills in Excel, PhotoShop, InDesign, Illustrator.
- Ability to create mail merges in Word and Publisher.
- Place orders for supplies as needed.
- Knowledge of set up and processing of bulk mailings helpful but not necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
The position reports to the Print Shop Supervisor.
- Knowledge and capabilities normally acquired through completion of a high school diploma or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- The ability to interact and communicate in a positive and professional matter.
- Basic mathematical skills.
- Ability to operate machinery and lift 50 pounds.