Provides essential support for the Director and the department.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides clerical support to the department including services such as arranging appointments, travel, training, attending meetings, scheduling, maintaining records and data entry, typing filing, etc.
- Greets and direct visitors, answers telephone inquires and provides routine information to callers and visitors.
- Completes and/or collects forms, applications, work orders, requisitions, reports, etc.
- Orders supplies, uniforms and equipment, checks inventory balances.
- Tracks budget spending.
- Maintains confidentiality in all aspects of the position.
- Manages office consistency, organizes job tasks accordingly, assists in compliance with Campus Security Act, UCR reports to State Police.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
Works independently and with Director within established policies and procedures. Must work cooperatively with diverse individuals and customers.
- Knowledge and capabilities normally acquired through a high school diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- One-year office experience sufficient to demonstrate a basic knowledge of office systems including PC work processing and customer service skills.
- Valid driver's license and completion of a background investigation report.