The Unity House Administrative Coordinator provides essential office support services for the offices of Campus Ministry and Diversity and Inclusion.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities
- File/data management.
- Policy and program interpretation.
- Correspondence preparation.
- Personal/telephone reception.
This position reports to both the College Chaplain and the Special Assistant to the President for Diversity and Inclusion.
- Prior experience sufficient to demonstrate necessary competency in basic accounting bookkeeping, PC office software including, spread sheets and word processing, and customer service skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and intercultural communication skills including the ability to relate well with students, church and community leaders, parents, and others from diverse backgrounds.
- Organization and prioritization abilities.
- Detail oriented.
- Positive/enthusiastic attitude.