The Vice President for Enrollment will oversee admissions and financial aid and will partner with other senior leaders on marketing and retention efforts.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities
- Strategically grow enrollment and maximize net revenue.
- Strengthen the College's market position.
- Identify new geographic markets from which to attract and enroll students.
- Maintain and capitalize on alumni connections, which account for up to one quarter of enrolled students annually.
- Enhance communications within the staff and effectively engage the entire campus community including academic departments, in recruitment, enrollment and retention efforts.
- Continue to build on impressive success in enrolling students in the natural sciences while increasing the number of students interested in other majors.
- Increase the number of international and ALANA applicants and matriculated students.
- Play a key role in retention efforts.
This position reports to the President.
- Talents and experience in enrollment management who possesses strong management skills, long-term vision, a strategic mindset and the ability to inspire others.
- The ideal candidate will have an appreciation and ability to articulate the merits of the liberal arts, along with the ability to mine and utilize key demographic and market data that will lead to continued enrollment success.
- Desirable characteristics include experience working with international students and programs, along with an appreciation for a variety of cultures and perspectives.
- Candidates should possess high energy, creativity, resilience and optimism.
- An advanced degree is preferred.